Can't access DirectAdmin control panel
When I load up http://MyServer:2222/ it loads a blank white screen. On other occasions it gives me a "Connection refused" error. Can you help?
It might be one of the following:
- It is likely that you've had too many invalid logins. Remove your IP
address from /usr/local/directadmin/data/admin/ip_blacklist file and you should be able to login to the Admin area of DA.
- Your firewall is blocking Port 2222. Stop the firewall for a few moments using the following commands, and see if you can access DA control panel:
/sbin/service iptables stop
/sbin/chkconfig iptables off
If that doesn't help, restart IPtables, and look into DA log file for any errors: check your /var/log/directadmin/error.log Other common problems are:
- Incorrect ethernet_dev set in the /usr/local/directadmin/conf/directadmin.conf file.
- Invalid license, either due to wrong uid/lid, IP, or date.
- Binaries for a different operating system.
You can always try running DirectAdmin by hand (if it's not already running) to see what the problem is. SSH to the server and run these commands at the prompt:
- cd /usr/local/directadmin
- ./directadmin b200
This command will start DA with debug level 200. Use Ctrl-C to stop.
Other articles in this Category
Copyright © 2015 ServerTune, Inc.